- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Wendy and her team are beyond amazing! I will be taking my vehicle back for a tune up before I drive back to Las Vegas
Mike was a pleasure to work with! My 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee had a severe coolant leak. I was able to limp it into their shop on Monday morning and was initially told that they could not get to my vehicle until Friday. The next day, Tuesday morning, Mike contacted me and advised they were able to get my vehicle in sooner than expected and that I had a leak in my Radiator as well as a bad water pump. They had my vehicle fully repaired with a new radiator and water pump by Thursday morning and they came in 100 dollars less than the initial estimate! Great work and great communication throughout! Have definitely gained a new customer! My father who recently retired after 42 years as a mechanic even gave a 2 thumbs up! Thanks again Mike and your crew at Swanson's!
They do excellent work and are fair and honest.
We have been taking our vehicles here for the last 9 years, when we moved to the area. Always great service. Staff is awesome! As a woman, I do not feel taken advantage of. I have never had any problems at all.
I took my Impale to Swanson's as I noticed my exhaust had become louder. I had no idea if I needed a complete new exhaust system or at the least maybe a muffler. After leaving it there for them to check I was home no more than two hours and I got the call my car was done! They were able to repair a hole in the exhaust pipe for a total of under $100. There is truly something to be said about have confidence and more so trust in a auto garage and I certainly do with Swanson's!