- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I have been a Swanson's Auto Service customer for many years. Recently I brought my Toyota Highlander to them for 100,000 mile maintenance. They gave me a quote and there were several things that needed to be done, so the price made sense. Halfway through the day I got a call from Wendy saying that many of the things, in fact almost all of the things we had planned to do, had been done at about 60,000 at another shop before I owned the car. They could have not said a word, performed all of the work in the quote and I would never have known. The bill was 0 . They have integrity and they will have my business for a long time!
Wendy and her team are beyond amazing! I will be taking my vehicle back for a tune up before I drive back to Las Vegas
Mike was a pleasure to work with! My 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee had a severe coolant leak. I was able to limp it into their shop on Monday morning and was initially told that they could not get to my vehicle until Friday. The next day, Tuesday morning, Mike contacted me and advised they were able to get my vehicle in sooner than expected and that I had a leak in my Radiator as well as a bad water pump. They had my vehicle fully repaired with a new radiator and water pump by Thursday morning and they came in 100 dollars less than the initial estimate! Great work and great communication throughout! Have definitely gained a new customer! My father who recently retired after 42 years as a mechanic even gave a 2 thumbs up! Thanks again Mike and your crew at Swanson's!
They do excellent work and are fair and honest.
We have been taking our vehicles here for the last 9 years, when we moved to the area. Always great service. Staff is awesome! As a woman, I do not feel taken advantage of. I have never had any problems at all.