- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great experience Honest and trustworthy.
I love taking my truck into them they are fair and up front.
TiresHad to take a work truck in for a tire repair, called and they told us to get it in before 4pm and it would be done right away. Belle tire wanted us to wait an hour and a half just to be seen and then we might not even get it fixed. They suggested to make an appointment 3 days out.
We broke down on our way home from a weekend get away from the west side of the state, we stopped at Swanson's and the technician said we could not make it home, our only alternative was to rent a U-Haul and tow it home. The people at Swanson's, Jody, Wendy, the owner Randy and another gentleman whose name escapes me, were kind enough to stay a little late to help us find a U-Haul place in the area and Randy arranged for our Uber ride to get there to pick it up. This was 5 years ago and I finally found their card again but I never forgot their generosity and helpfulness. I offered to buy them lunch and they said no thank you, just share my experience with them online. If I lived in the area it would be the first place I'd go for service. Thank you again everyone at Swanson's.
Very nice to talk to!
I trust Swansons. As a woman, that is a big deal. Their staff is knowledgeable, helpful, and never tries to over-sell. Very thankful for Swansons.